Monday, November 25, 2013

Urban Decay - "Vise 2" Palette

So, I visited my second favorite cosmetic store today, Ulta. Initially, I went in to pickup a couple of items I ran out of, but found myself stalking this BEAUTIFUL palette by Urban Decay. It was love at first swatch! Urban Decay is definitely the "it" factor of cosmetics. I'm a HUGE palette fan! If there is anything I seldom pass up, it's a makeup palette and a very well put together one, at that! The blinged-out "UD" gives the case to this lovely palette, it's classy touch. Pros: Their colors are so rich, vibrant, long-wearing and so, so gorgeous! Cons: Zip, zero, nada! I can't wait to try on the colors in this palette. To play them up, mix and match them. With the holiday's just around the corner, I'll have some really cool, new, sophisticated and elegant looks for all upcoming events. This is definitely a makeup addicts must-have! Once again, Urban Decay didn't disappoint! 

Available at: Sephora, Ulta, Urban Decay  - $59