Monday, December 16, 2013

Make Up For Ever

Great news! I visited my favorite store yesterday, Sephora! It is now the middle of the day and I have been wearing this new foundation by Make Up For Ever, for most of the day. It's not a new product, but it is new to me. I have to say; I'm really liking it! I like the feel, the texture, the true match color, the flawless look it gives my skin. It actually feels light and airy, as if I have nothing on my skin, which I LOVE! Not heavy, nor cakey. I'm really impressed. I must say; I'm an avid fan of Mac's Studio Fix Fluid, but after wearing this foundation, that may now be a thing of the past. Ok, maybe not a thing of the past because I absolutely adore Mac's Studio Fix Fluid, but definitely a new addition to my wonderful makeup collection. Make Up For Ever, meet your newest fan! Signed: Smitten!