Sunday, November 24, 2013

Too Faced "In Your Dreams" Palette

PACKAGING, PACKAGING, PACKAGING! I'm a sucker for PACKAGING! Too Faced truly has the BEST packaging in the cosmetic industry! I just LOVE them! This palette happens to be a couple of years old, but I had never blogged about this fantastic find. The quality and quantity in this beautiful palette is unparalleled. I can't begin to describe how "velvety" smooth and blendable these eye shadows and blushes are. As far as the lip-glosses in this palette, well, I really prefer my Buxom. What I especially love about this palette is that, even if you are an amateur at applying makeup, Too Faced has got you covered with a side panel of wonderful, beautiful, different looks that you can achieve all on your own.

Note: This palette may not be available at a Sephora or an Ulta near you, but you can definitely try finding it online. Trust me, you won't be disappointed.