Wednesday, March 19, 2014

BB Creams

BB Creams, a.k.a. Blemish Balms, are the latest RAVE! They go beyond "Primers." They are a serum, moisturizer, primer, foundation and in some formulas, sunscreen, all-in-one. They can be worn alone or under your favorite foundation.

There used to be only a hand full, if that, of companies with BB Creams out on the market. Today, practically every company has produced one. Now, with all of the choices out there, it's only a matter of which one? I have used everything from Lancôme to Mac, Dior, you name it, I've used it! Recently, I bought a tube of NYX's BB Cream and much to my surprise, it stood through the test of time. It's definitely in a class all by itself. It's now one of my favorites!

It gives my skin a radiantly healthy, non-greasy look. It brightens, corrects, moisturizes and keeps my foundation in place, all day and at the same affordable price, as ever. I just LOVE it under my foundation. I am indeed, an avid "primer" gal, but now, I'm also an avid "BB" gal. Thanks NYX! :)